Wednesday 31 December 2014

Micromax to Maximise my reading pleasure.

My new year’s resolution is to ensure that I catch up on my reading. Reading is my hobby and my passion. One way by which I can definitely ensure that I am able to pursue my passion would be to use the Micromax canvas tab P666. The 8 inch screen would give me an edge and would enhance my reading pleasure whether it be to write my blog or read through a novel while traveling.
The Micromax Canvas tab P666 has an Intel graphics media accelerator which would allow greater media interface.
I personally believe that photographs, maps, graphs and other pictorial representation of facts and figures give an extra dimension to what I am reading and enhances the pleasure that I get from what I am reading exponentially. I believe the Micromax Canvas P666 with its high 800 X 1280 pixel resolution would be an ideal tool that would enable me to view photographs, maps or graphs with greater clarity and would hence be an ideal tool for the bookworm that I am.
As an avid reader one thing that is critical for me is space to keep my books and the quality time to be able to read them. In this the Micromax Canvas tab P666 is a world beater. With 325 hours of standby time and 6 hours of browsing time the Micromax canvas ta P666 is a great friend to have to read through an entire novel or an important editorial piece at one’s ease. With almost 6 hours of browsing time one is able to devout one quarter of the day to one’s pleasure. Since this device also provides a standby of 325 hours we can stagger the manner in which we read throughout the day.
This is extremely important especially those who are frequent travelers and need a device whose battery has great performance both in stand by and in browsing mode.
The Micromax Canvas tab P666 also has great storage specifications. With an internal memory of 8 GB which can be expanded to 32GB I would be able to store my favorite novels as well as save any recent post which I find interesting for my later reading. Sometime due to work pressure I am often unable to read current publications but now with the Micromax Canvas tab P666 I will be able to save these interesting publications which I can then then read later on.
Since the tab also comes with a whole host of preloaded apps, booking a ticket for the movies or checking on my insurance premium payment would no longer be a hassle and this would free up much needed quality time for reading.

The high performance Intel Atom processor (1.2 GHz) which comes with the latest burst performance technology would ensure that I am able to download and read through articles, publications and editorials seamlessly. Gone would be trouble of the tab hanging and the frustration of closing other apps when I want to concentrate on reading something which I find pleasurable.




Visit the Mircomax Canvas Tab P666 page

This post has been written for Indi Happy Hours in association with Mircomax

No comments:

Post a Comment